Best-ever lineup of iPhone and iPad will be available October 23 through redesigned virtual and in-person experiences
- With Shopping Sessions, customers can now book a one-on-one session with a Specialist at an Apple Store for personalized help selecting a new product, or carrier plan. The same expert advice is available online, where customers can chat with a Specialist anytime.
- Pickup options include in-store, curbside, expedited delivery, or Express storefront.1 Customers can check apple.com/ca/retail for services available at their local store.
- Contactless delivery is available for all products, including iPhone and iPad. Delivery drivers may ask for verbal confirmation from a safe distance, replacing the need for a physical signature.
- After a customer gets their new Apple product, an Online Personal Session allows them to schedule a free session with a Specialist to set up their new product, learn the basics, or get pro tips.
- Apple Trade In lets iPhone or iPad owners get up to $710 (CAD) credit toward the purchase of a new product.2