Featuring the Fastest, Most Powerful Chip Ever in a Smartphone, Plus an All-New Dual-Camera System and Even Longer All-Day Battery Life
- The new Apple-designed U1 chip uses Ultra Wideband technology, the first ever in a smartphone, for spatial awareness. With iOS 13.1 coming on September 30, AirDrop gets even better with directionally aware suggestions.
- Face ID, the most secure facial authentication in a smartphone, gets up to 30 percent faster and easier to use with improved performance at varying distances and support for more angles.
- Spatial audio provides an immersive surround sound experience and Dolby Atmos delivers powerful, moving audio to iPhone 11.
- Gigabit-class LTE and Wi-Fi 6 allow for even faster download speeds4 and Dual SIM with eSIM.5
Featuring iOS 13
- iPhone 11 will be available in 64GB, 128GB and 256GB models in purple, green, yellow, black, white and PRODUCT(RED) starting at $699 (US). Customers can also get iPhone 11 for $16.62 a month7 or $399 with trade-in8 from apple.com, in the Apple Store app and Apple Stores. iPhone 11 is also available through Apple Authorized Resellers and select carriers (prices may vary).
- Customers in the US, Puerto Rico, the US Virgin Islands and more than 30 other countries and regions will be able to pre-order iPhone 11 beginning at 5 a.m. PDT on Friday, September 13 with availability beginning Friday, September 20.
- Through Apple’s iPhone Upgrade Program, customers in the US can get iPhone 11 with the protection of AppleCare+, choose their carrier (no multiyear service contract required) and have the opportunity to upgrade to a new iPhone every year. The iPhone Upgrade Program is available for iPhone 11 at apple.com and Apple Stores in the US with monthly payments starting at $35.33.
- Customers who would like to pay monthly for their iPhone — including those trading in their current device or joining or upgrading through the iPhone Upgrade Program — can use the Apple Store app on their iPhone to get pre-approved until 9 p.m. PDT on Thursday, September 12, before iPhone 11 pre-order begins.
- iOS 13 will be available on September 19 as a free software update for iPhone 6s and later. Additional software features will be available on September 30 with iOS 13.1.9
- Apple Arcade on the App Store will be available with iOS 13 as a subscription for $4.99 per month and is launching with a one-month free trial.10 Users get unlimited access to the entire catalog of over 100 new, exclusive games, all playable across iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac and Apple TV.
- Apple TV+ will be available on the Apple TV app on iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, iPod touch, Mac and other platforms, including online (tv.apple.com), for $4.99 per month with a seven-day free trial. Starting today, customers who purchase any iPhone can enjoy one year of Apple TV+ for free.11
- Apple Arcade on the App Store and Apple TV+ on the Apple TV app join Apple’s breakthrough services that include Apple Music, Apple News+, Apple Pay and iCloud.
- Every customer who buys iPhone 11 from Apple will be offered free Personal Setup in-store or online to help them customize their iPhone by helping transfer their data, wiping data from an old device, setting up email, highlighting new apps from the App Store and more.
- Customers get 3 percent Daily Cash when they buy iPhone 11 from Apple with Apple Card.
- Customers can extend their limited warranty with AppleCare+ and AppleCare+ with Theft and Loss, and get 24/7 priority access to technical support.
- Customers interested in learning more about iPhone 11 can join one of Apple’s new Today at Apple sessions, Quick Tips. Quick Tips are 15-minute drop-in sessions focused on some of the most popular features of iPhone, like photography. The new Quick Tip sessions begin Friday, September 20.