LONDON—Technavio has been monitoring the foodservice market and it is poised to grow by USD 985.78 bn during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of almost 5% during the forecast period.
The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. Request a free sample report
The #foodservice market is poised to grow by USD 985.78 bn during 2020-2024, according to @Technavio
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Performance Food Group Co., Restaurant Brands International Inc., Sodexo Group, Starbucks Corp. and YUM! Brands Inc. are some of the major market participants. The demand for mobile foodservice will offer immense growth opportunities. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Demand for mobile foodservice has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market.
Foodservice Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Foodservice Market is segmented as below:
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR40123
Foodservice Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our foodservice market report covers the following areas:
- Foodservice Market size
- Foodservice Market trends
- Foodservice Market industry analysis
This study identifies emergence of ghost kitchens as one of the prime reasons driving the foodservice market growth during the next few years.
Foodservice Market 2020-2024: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the foodservice market, including some of the vendors such as Performance Food Group Co., Restaurant Brands International Inc., Sodexo Group, Starbucks Corp. and YUM! Brands Inc. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the foodservice market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Foodservice Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist foodservice market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the foodservice market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behaviour
- The growth of the foodservice market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of foodservice market vendors
Table of Content:
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
- 2.1 Preface
- 2.2 Preface
- 2.3 Currency conversion rates for US$
PART 03: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Value chain analysis
- Market segmentation analysis
PART 04: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2019
- Market outlook
- Market size and forecast 2019-2024
PART 05: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 06: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 07: GEOGRAPHIC LANDSCAPE
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity
PART 08: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY FOODSERVICE SYSTEM
- Market segmentation by foodservice system
- Comparison by foodservice system
- Conventional – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Centralized – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Ready-prepared – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Assembly-serve – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by foodservice system
PART 09: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY SECTOR
- Market segmentation by sector
- Comparison by sector
- Commercial – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Non-commercial – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by sector
PART 10: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 11: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 12: MARKET TRENDS
- New product launches
- Growing number of strategic alliances in market
- Emergence of ghost kitchens
PART 13: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
PART 14: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- Compass Group Plc
- Domino’s Pizza, Inc.
- Inspire Brands, Inc.
- McDonald’s Corp.
- Performance Food Group Co.
- Restaurant Brands International Inc.
- Sodexo Group
- Starbucks Corp.
- YUM! Brands Inc.
PART 15: APPENDIX
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
- Definition of market positioning of vendors
PART 16: EXPLORE TECHNAVIO
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.