“Alexa, what should I ask you?” Ok, you have an echo dot or some other Amazon Alexa enabled smart device. So, what do you ask her? I mean really, you can only ask Alexa the weather or time so many times without becoming completely bored out of your mind!
If that’s the case, here are 10 things you might try asking Alexa sometime in order to break up the monotony a bit.
- “Alexa, sing a football song.” [great during Superbowl season!}
- “Alexa, how much does a [XXX] weigh?”
- “Alexa, what is the most popular song this week?”
- “Alexa, wake me up to [insert favorite group name].”
- “Alexa, give me a Patriots burn.”
- “Alexa, give me a Rams burn.”
- “Alexa, will it rain tomorrow?”
- “Alexa, help me create a custom workout.”
- “Alexa, tell me some good news.”
- “Alexa, find me a recipe for my football party.”
This is just the tip of the iceberg for using Alexa. Be sure to create custom Amazon music playlists, perhaps a shopping list, a recipe list, and yes, you can call your friends using Alexa and believe me, when you do it sounds like they are standing right there beside you!
For even more cool things to try, visit the Alexa guide, or simply ask “Alexa, what can you do?”