If you’re learning JS, it won’t take long for you to be exposed to the enormity of the ecosystem and the sheer number of moving pieces you need to understand (at least conceptually) to build a modern web application. Package management, linting, transpilation, module bundling, minification, source maps, frameworks, unit testing, hot reloading… it can’t be denied that this is a lot more complex that just including a couple of script tags in your page and FTPing it up to the server.
- An Introduction to Gulp.js by Craig Buckler
- A Beginner’s Guide to Webpack 2 and Module Bundling by Mark Brown
- React vs Angular: An In-depth Comparison by Pavels Jelisejevs
- Retrofit Your Website as a Progressive Web App by Craig Buckler
- 10 Tips to Become a Better Node Developer by Azat Mardan
- An Introduction to Chart.js 2.0 — Six Simple Examples by Jack Rometty
Free offer expires 9/19/18.
Offered Free by: SitePoint