Take your Mobile strategy to the next level at the Mobile Banking and Payments USA Summit (Sep 26-27, New York)The Mobile Banking and Payments Summit (New York, Sept 26-27) is a close-knit platform bringing together 150 C-level and senior digital, mobile, product and payments decision-makers in financial institutions.
The Summit is aimed to help you build your roadmap towards a winning mobile strategy so you can stay
ahead of your competition and keep up with the modern consumer.
Register your spot now to join discussions and save $400 >>
The key themes to be discussed at the event:
1. Future of Digital Banking – Disruptions, New Opportunities & Partnerships
2. Mobile Wallet Wars – who will emerge victorious?
3. Omnichannel Customer Experience
4. Digital Identity and Risk Management
5. Data and Behavioural Analytics for Mobile
6. Business-technology alignment and cross-functional collaboration