NORWALK, Conn.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–TMC, Systemwide Media and PKE Consulting announced the conference program for the Real Time Web Solutions Conference being held August 1 – 4, 2016 at the Kimmel Center at NYU in New York City as a part of Communications Developer week. The event which originally launched 7 shows ago as WebRTC Conference & Expo, will continue to bring together architects, enablers and users to learn about WebRTC as well as an added emphasis on the full range of capabilities and components necessary to deliver a complete web communications solution.
“We are excited to present this comprehensive program at a time when the industry is evolving rapidly.”
“The new focus for the premiere WebRTC event reflects the changes that WebRTC world is seeing in the market. The new paradigm of communications is managed within the application environment directly and without relying on traditional telecommunications carriers. This is the new model of the Real Time Web, the webification of the communications infrastructure,” said Phil Edholm of PKE Consulting LLC. “We are excited to present this comprehensive program at a time when the industry is evolving rapidly.”
The full agenda includes 4 tracks focused on Real Time Web, Developing Real Time Web, Mobile Real Time Web and Real Time Web Applications, plus WebRTC university training, keynotes, plenary panel discussions, networking receptions and a bustling exhibit floor.
Real Time Web Track
- Defining the Real Time Web
- Should You Incorporate Real Time into your App?
- Redefining the Customer Experience with the Real Time Web?
- Real Time in Asia and Africa
- Defining the Real Time Web Eco-system
- The Economics of the Real Time Web
Developing Real Time Web Track
- Choosing Your Real Time Web Development Path
- How to Get Started Building Your First WebRTC Application
- User Experience Best Practices
- Standards Update and Directions
- New Programming Practices in the Real Time Web
- Deploying Your Real Time Application – What are the Options?
- Deploying Media and TURN Server Platforms for a Real Time Web Solution
- Delivering a Quality Experience in the Real Time Web
- Managing Handicapped Accommodations in the Real Time Web
Mobile Real Time Web Track
- Choosing The Right Mobile Development Paradigm
- Using a Mobile Framework for Development
- Real Time Mobile Beyond Voice and Video
- Mobile Deployment Network Challenges
Real Time Web Applications Track
- Choosing Your Paradigm
- Should You Deliver a Platform?
- Enterprise Options
- Best Practices in Enriching Customer Engagement with WebRTC and Mobile Technology
- The Sum of the Parts is Much Greater: WebRTC’s Role in the Next Wave of Disruption
- Enhancing Financial Services with the Real Time Web
- Using the Real Time Web for Communications Enabled Business Processes
- Transforming Health Care with the Real Time Web
- Remote Learning with the Real Time Web
Plenary Panel Discussions
- How Will Real Time Change the Web of Today?
- How Will the Real Time Web Impact Other Communications Solutions of Today?
- What is Next in the Web Age of Communications?
Real Time Web Solutions Conference is supported by platinum sponsor Sansay and gold sponsor Frozen Mountain.
Registration for Real Time Web Solutions Conference is now open. For more information, contact Frank Coppola at 203-852-6800 x131. For media registration, contact Jessica Seabrook. Companies interested in exhibiting, sponsorship or advertising packages should contact Dave Rodriguez at 203-852-6800 x146.
For the latest Real Time Web Solutions Conference news, updates and information, follow the event on Twitter at @RTWebExpo.
Global buyers rely on TMC’s content-driven marketplaces to make purchase decisions and navigate markets. This presents branding, thought leadership and lead generation opportunities for vendors/sellers.
- Unique, turnkey Online Communities boost search results, establish market validation, elevate brands and thought leadership, while minimizing ad-blocking.
- Custom Lead Programs uncover sales opportunities and build databases.
- In-Person and Online Events boost brands, enhance thought leadership and generate leads.
- Publications, Display Advertising and Newsletters bolster brand reputations.
- Custom Content provides expertly ghost-crafted blogs, press releases, articles and marketing collateral to help with SEO, branding, and overall marketing efforts.
- Comprehensive Event and Road Show Management Services help companies meet potential clients and generate leads face-to-face.
For more information about TMC and to learn how we can help you reach your marketing goals, please visit www.tmcnet.com.
About Systemwide Media
Systemwide Media is an integrated marketing company with a core focus on future trends in technology. We service communities of interest with conferences, tradeshows, webinars, and newsletters and provide community websites with the latest information in our industries.
About PKE Consulting
PKE Consulting provides strategic consulting at the intersection of computing, networking, and communications. The company’s primary focus is on how the integration of information and interaction can create value transformation for organizations. PKE Consulting services include organization planning for how to best utilize technologies for transformation. PKE Consulting also works to assure that the underlying network infrastructure is capable of supporting the new services. PKE Consulting provides services both to end user organizations and to vendors.