As is the tradition, enter the 9th Annual Mobile Predictions Survey for 2016. Chetan Sharma would like to request your input in the process. From Sharma, “We rely on our community and colleagues to help us understand the trends for the upcoming year.”
The survey is available at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/MOBILEFUTURE
The questions are:
- What was most newsworthy in Mobile 2015?
- What will be the biggest mobile stories of 2016?
- Who are the top 4 important players in the mobile ecosystem?
- What will be the breakthrough categories in mobile in 2016?
- What will be the most popular consumer mobile applications in 2016?
- Who will dominate the mobile payment/commerce space?
- Who will make the biggest mobile acquisition in 2016?
- Who is doing the most interesting work in the IoT space?
- What protocol will dominate IoT communications?
- Which solutions will gain the most traction for managing mobile data broadband consumption?
- Which category will generate the most mobile data revenue in 2016?
- Which region will end up leading the world in 5G by 2020?
- When will mobile commerce be greater than ecommerce?
- The company bringing the most successful mobile gadget of the year – 2015 and 2016?
- Mobile company of the year – 2015 and 2016?
- Automation and Digitization of industries will lead to?
- Which of the following are likely to happen in 2016?
- What category will be impacted the most by mobile in the next 5 years?
- Which segments are likely to get disintermediated the most by algorithms in the next 5 years?
- Who was and will be the mobile person of the year?
As an incentive, we will be giving away 10 copies of our exclusive edition Mobile Future Forward 2015 book (Connected Intelligence Era: Golden Age of Mobile) that is a collection of essays and interviews from some of the most influential mobile executives on the future of mobile.