Creating World’s First Real-time On-Demand Mobile Freelancer Marketplace
WASHINGTON–Peer Hustle, the world’s first real-time on-demand mobile freelancer marketplace, debuts its mobile application today in all 50 states of America. Peer Hustle’s mobile app simplifies the process of becoming a local freelancer, and hiring local freelancers, by converting regular citizens into peer-to-peer micro-entrepreneurs within cities.
Peer Hustle iPhone App
“Businesses are already posting more than 3 million freelance jobs and conducting 100 million searches annually on online freelancer platforms. Yet, nothing innovative has been done for mobile, which is the future. Peer Hustle will make hiring local freelancers near-instant, and provide a disruptive platform for aspiring freelancers to run a full-fledged freelancing business on their phone,” said Balina.
Highlights of Peer Hustle’s platform’s innovation include:
Hybrid platform taking the best of remote and local platforms:
- Hire freelancers or receive job proposals in your local area based on skill sets
- Only compete with freelancers in your local area, not the entire world
- Ability to work remotely or in-person
- Work and/or hire remotely or in-person with other local freelancers
- In-app messaging, phone calls and video chat for real-time communication
- Hyper-local, similar to location based apps like Tinder, a freelancer’s location is based on their current phone’s location, not a physical address
- Real people, real names, not businesses or brick and mortars
- Every freelancer’s price is publicly displayed to save the hassle of contacting numerous providers to receive price quotes
- Similar to Uber, integrated payments, no need to handle payment processing outside the app
- Timed deadlines for accepting and completing jobs
- Jobs don’t start until escrow account is funded and payment only made when job meets client’s satisfaction
- Every job done gets reviewed, no need to ask client for a review
- Every review is a paying customer
- Social media integration – Built in functionality to promote to your social media channels
About Peer Hustle
Peer Hustle is an on-demand jobs marketplace for local freelancers, with a mission of turning regular citizens into micro-entrepreneurs. Founded in 2015 with offices in Washington, D.C., Peer Hustle is currently available in the U.S. Please visit Peer Hustle.com for more information.