New Samsung Pay along with other digital solutions that help connect and mobilize the workplace, highlighting latest product trends and developments
ORLANDO, Fla.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Samsung Electronics America, Inc., a global leader in technology, will showcase its latest enterprise products, services and solutions designed to enhance the way businesses work at Gartner Symposium 2015. Attendees will experience “day in the life” scenarios for a number of vertical industries with a focus on the mobile enterprise at Booth #21 in the Pacific Hall from Monday, October 5th – Thursday, October 8th.
“Samsung is committed to providing best-in-class enterprise products and solutions to improve productivity and business operations”
“Samsung is committed to providing best-in-class enterprise products and solutions to improve productivity and business operations,” said Kevin Gilroy, executive vice president and head of Samsung Business, Samsung Electronics America. “In today’s environment, enterprises have a deep need for security, support and connected vertical solutions, all within the “mobile-first” mindset. Samsung’s deep roots in connectivity and mobility make it the standard for enterprise needs.”
To show how Samsung Business will be meeting the needs of today’s businesses and drive growth, the company will be demonstrating its technology within the following dedicated areas of the booth: Mobile First, Samsung Business Services, Mobile Security with KNOX and Connected Solutions in addition to vertical kiosks covering healthcare, finance and retail.
Samsung Pay, a simple, safe and secure mobile payment service, will be showcased within the retail kiosk. With Magnetic Secure Transmission (MST) and Near Field Communication (NFC) technology, Samsung Pay is accepted almost anywhere consumers can swipe or tap a card. Protected by Samsung KNOX, fingerprint verification and digital tokenization, Samsung Pay offers retailers a simple, safe way for customers to pay almost anywhere.*
Solutions will be demonstrated at the booth within the following vertical industries:
- Retail with in-store Clienteling: From Mobile POS to Samsung Video Walls, Samsung provides retailers customized solutions to serve the customer where the decision to buy happens. Samsung Galaxy Tablets provide a convenient, secure mobile POS experience and empower sales associates to be customer-driven.
- Finance with Mobile Wealth Advisor: Samsung’s Mobile-First Bank Branch and Mobile Financial Sales Force enables front-line advisors, agents, bankers and brokers to sell financial services with style, speed and security. Samsung helps retail banks of all sizes reinvent their branches as smaller mobility-first centers, where customers can self-serve and receive advice when they need it.
- Samsung Digital Health: Samsung’s technology solutions help healthcare providers enhance patient care, improve patient satisfaction and increase workflow efficiency. Our portfolio of mobile devices that offer built in security and productivity, combined with an open ecosystem of partners, allow Samsung to develop customized solutions in connected care, patient registration, remote patient monitoring, smart rooms and home-based care.
Samsung will also showcase its flagship mobile devices and solutions for business:
- Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+: For companies and business professionals looking for a large format smartphone that marries superior design with performance, Galaxy S6 edge+ offers the best solution on the market. With industry leading processing power and a unique dual edge design, Galaxy S6 edge+ offers the performance to get business done along with the elegance employees want.
- Samsung Galaxy Note5: The Galaxy Note 5 is the smartphone that works the way that businesses need. Business professionals are looking for a mobile device that is designed to optimize productivity and provides superior business performance. Only Samsung offers Galaxy Note 5, a large format smart phone with mouse-like editing capabilities, true multi-tasking abilities and the ability to do native note taking thanks to the exclusive S-Pen capabilities. Add to this the ability to run all of the latest business applications as well as full MDM integration and support and you have the ideal device for business.
- Samsung Tab S2: Samsung’s newest Galaxy tablet continuously delivers a stunning Super AMOLED display optimized for reading and viewing digital content. The Galaxy Tab S2 is stylishly designed with a thin and light metal frame and packs powerful performance features to offer enhanced usability, empowering users with new and improved choices in productivity and multitasking.
Samsung KNOX is a mobility security platform for Android, allowing businesses to manage, maintain and protect enterprise intelligence on their Samsung KNOX-enabled mobile devices. Right out of the box, KNOX is built in and takes security to the next level from the hardware, software and application layers. The solution is designed to work in security-critical environments including government, finance, education and healthcare.
In addition, Samsung leadership will deliver a number of speaking sessions, highlighting mobile strategies to engage today’s businesses in the mobile economy.
Chief Enterprise Innovation Officer
VP Global Enterprise Services
Red Hat, VP Mobile Platforms
|Swan – Swan 6|
VP Mobile Product Marketing
ITxpo Show Floor,
Rising to the Challenge
Executive VP and head of Samsung Business
VP and Chief Information Security Officer
|Swan – Swan 6|