LONG BEACH, Calif. — Top-selling models of DENSO ADC’s hand-held barcode terminals now provide a greater value than ever before. New competitive pricing together with an industry leading three-year limited extended warranty make the BHT-1100BWB-CE and BHT-1200 CE the obvious choice for businesses considering the purchase of hand-held barcode terminals.
“DENSO terminals already lead the market in quality, durability and reliability, and with the new pricing, DENSO is positioned as the best value in the industry,” said David Keller, business manager of DENSO ADC, one of the world’s largest manufacturers of mobile data capture systems and the Americas’ sales arm of DENSO Wave Inc., inventor of the QR Code®.
As before, installation, service, software upgrades and a no-cost three-year limited extended warranty with registration that exceeds the industry standard are included. Under the new pricing, the total cost of ownership is a better investment than ever.
“We offer the extended warranty at no additional cost because the failure rate of our terminals is so low,” Keller said. “Less reliable alternatives are likely to cost customers up to 20 percent of the purchase price in repairs alone. Lost productivity increases that cost.”
DENSO’s new pricing is available on the BHT-1100BWB-CE series models, with or without the camera function, and the BHT-1200 CE 1D and 2D models. All four terminals are popular models in warehousing, logistics and retail operations, especially in some of the Asia-Pacific region where DENSO holds 70 percent of the barcode terminal market share.
Standard features on all four models include:
- High-speed efficiency and advanced Wi-Fi communications systems: DENSO terminals connect easily to existing computer networks and incorporate DENSO’s Advanced Scan Plus™ CCD technology to perform almost three times faster than conventional laser scanners. Fast, reliable wireless communication supports the latest IEEE802.11b/g/n standards.
- Operational ease in a compact, ergonomic design:Lightweight terminals include an easy-to-read, 3.5-inch HVGA color display screen with a large keyboard and a slim, comfortable grip for convenient one-handed operation. Models also offer floor-to-ceiling scanning from a distance of up to 25 feet, reducing the need for ladders and improving workplace safety.
- Reliability and security: All four models offer precision scanning of barcodes, including scratched, smeared or otherwise damaged codes, for smooth data transfers. High-speed reading MicroSDHC, 512 MB RAM and flash ROM of 2GB support data backup systems. Highly reliable WPA/WP2 network security prevents unauthorized access to data.
- Durability: The protective design guards against dust, water and impact. DENSO terminals are built to withstand repeated drops and temperatures of -20 to about 50 C (-4 to 122 F) for use in diverse environments from cold storage warehouses to manufacturing.
- Global Support: All four terminals come with free software updates, a limited extended three-year warranty at no cost with product registration, and prompt sales and support service worldwide.
Each model offers additional advantages, features and accessories. For more information, visit www.denso-adc.com